The Sefia Cell Processing System is an automated and functionally-closed technology developed for Cell Processing when manufacturing Cell Therapy products. It consists of the Sefia S-1000 platform, dedicated software protocols, and cell processing kits. Use combinations of these protocols and kits for multiple cell processing steps such as washing, concentration, and final formulation.
Sefia S-1000 overview
An adaptive platform for your Cell Processing workflows.
- Fast processing of large volumes through innovative continuous-flow centrifugation technology.
- Smart process control via an automated, closed, and sensor-controlled system.
- Intuitive user guidance through a responsive interface and user-friendly design.
- Workflow automation via sequential protocols.
|• Centrifugation technology and a peristaltic pump for continuous flow rates up to 10 L/h.
• Four stopcocks for up to eight fluid pathways.
• Optical sensors for air bubble and air level detection.
• Pressure monitoring sensors.
• Electric motor for centrifugation up to 1600 g.
• Four bag weight sensors (max. 10 kg per bag).
• Peltier modules for temperature control between +4 and +40°C.
|• Initial: 50 mL to >10 L (kit and protocol dependent).
• Final: >8 mL
|Traceability||• Barcode reader and printer.
• Data management with PDF reports and procedural graphs.
|Color touchscreen with an intuitive user graphical interface (GUI).|
|Software||• Compatible with Sefia protocol software only.
• Windows 7 and Bioprocessing Application Software (BPAS).
|Connectivity||Five USB slots and two ethernet ports.|
|Dimensions||W: 74 cm, L: 51 cm, H: 91 cm (29” x 20” x 36”), 45 kg (99 lbs)|
|Power||1000 W, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
Safety and compliance
The Sefia S-1000 is a laboratory instrument with the CE mark intended for Cell Therapy manufacturing in good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) compliant environments. It is compliant with IEC-61010, IEC-61326, and IEC-62304 standards. For investigational use only.
|Operation||Storage and transport|
|Temperature||+7 to +27°C||0 to +50°C|
|Relative humidity||30 to 75 %, non-condensing||20 to 75 %, non-condensing|